Monday, April 22, 2013

Creative Inspiration

It's getting to the point in the semester where I feel really exhausted creatively. So I've been looking for new sources of inspiration. Where do others go for inspiration?

I ended up finding a nice series of videos from lynda.com. In their words, "lynda.com Creative Inspirations documentaries follow creative individuals and companies that are leaders, entrepreneurs, inventors, experts, or pioneers in their fields."  Most of them I haven't heard of, but hey, you don't really get in this business to be famous.

Today I watched this one about Ed Emberly. He's the artist that taught you to draw as a young child using basic shapes and thumbprints. Unfortunately the video is only available to view if you have a Lynda account, but they do have a free trial!

1 comment:

  1. I have seen the post. Firstly, I wanted to say thank you for sharing this good writing content and it's useful to me.
    DevOps Course

    ReplyDelete