Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Great Web Portfolio inspiration

Here are some great portfolio site inspirations. 



OK, this site is seriously adorable. 



TappCandy has a great responsive site, which makes sense because they are a mobile app development company.



Great web design here.
As you scroll down the page, the letters explode!


neat!












Some more adorable illustrations here.
I love how the moving carnival scene at the bottom.


I love the style at Pointless Corp.


Giant floating pie! 

These sites are really great examples of web design, which I know might be a little advanced for our class, but still good inspiration.

1 comment:

  1. I love these examples. I like how in your first portfolio example the designer used little quotes and blurbs to point out each area of the portfolio. Not only is it more navigable, but it shows the person has a sense of humor too.

    ReplyDelete